Friday, December 16, 2005

most of the time, we lose it when it's the nearest to us.


argh.
i can't stop being a jealous pot.
sigh.

i am leaving singapore soon
and i am ACTUALLY excited.
i'll be roaming my phone
so PLEASE message me to wish me merry xmas!
pretty please :D

apparently, this blog is only used for me to write crappy stuff
and not-so-intimate-yet-slightly-intimate stuff.
wonders how many pple read my blog when no one tags.
even the counter sucks at times.

i think i'm lost in all my emotions actually.
perhaps i've been through my emotions rollercoaster so many times this year,
i can't really express how i am feeling now.

sadly.

i think the guy in the volleyball show is super cute.
and he died on the way to watch her match.
i'm so sad )):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home