Tuesday, December 13, 2005

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one i see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that i can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you


oh. i stumbled upon this on someone's blog
and i reminds me of that night's wedding dinner.
this song was playing while the couple was walking down the aisle
and i was just singing along with it.
it was like a night of love songs.

it just occurs to me,
how it really feels to be on the stage pouring the champange?
how it feels to be walking down the red aisle with ur husband?

so i stared at the couple with admiration and envy.
just mumbling to myself. "so sweet so sweet"
i guess cy heard me.
and he gave me that oh-man-are-you-mad look.
he was actually chirpy as usual then he suddenly gave me that serious look.
i bet he finds me weird.
but thank him for the chocs even though i was the one who stole it from him.
:D


aiyeah.
the night is killing me.

u know,
i really dislike pple who scold vulgarities.
tho' i do it at times.
kill me. shoot me.
but pls, don't scold vulgarities.
at least not infront of me.


i wonder when will it be the day that i put down my brave front
and let the soft side take charge.
i am feeling upset now, cos i do feel the hurt you are feeling.
apparently, we always go through the same thing.
though i'm over with all my depression and stuff. sometimes it do come back to me.
like suddenly.
and i really hate it.
i feel for you.


and i hate reading your blog.
cos you update so much.
you get so many opportunities
when all mine are gone.
all gone.
tho' i hate it so much
i still feel like it's a daily routine to read your blog.
pls don't sound so happy.
sh*t. i am such an ass.


i am not weird.
i am unique.
thanks. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home