Thursday, December 08, 2005

i think i won't be bored even if i blogged another 10,000 entries abt waitressing.
since i doubt there will be another 10,000 entries.

haha.

so i worked ot on both monday and tuesday with lawrence and juffrin.
they are 2 hilarious shit even though i still can't stand lawrence at times.
perhaps MOST OF THE TIME.
but he's rather nice to me.

so i did vip on tues. with gaoping and liza.
i did the food presentation.
((((((((((((((((((((: -beams-

it's super cool cos u NOT only carry the big plate that weighs a ton,
u carry a silverware also, which weigh another ton.
but the exciting part was u get to come in last,
when ALL the rest have already reached their tables,
some sort, the attention will be on you
unless it's on the food that their waitress/ers are carrying.

so vips get to just sit and rot. while we did all the serving at the table. but they only get to eat ONE portion since we portion for them, the leftovers are all thrown away.

VERY WASTE FOOD RIGHT!!!
haha.

then i did "thanks for coming to GWC, this lift is to the carpark and this lift is to the lobby. Goodnight!"
so i stood there and greeted almost everyone lah. smilling a little like an idiot.
but everyone smiled back at me!!!!!! -beams-
i feel so appreciated LAH! ((:

OT-ed! hahaha. setting again. placed chairs, pepper, sugar, forks, spoons...etc.
like what gin said. a backstage crew.

lawrence was scary. he nearly scolded me out of my wits lah.
so i just refused to look at him and answer him.
in the end he also gave up scolding me.

and u know WHY I GOT SCOLDED!!!
cos' i corrected his english.
OH MY LAH!! o_0"

and the once-cute guy, shawn is totally un-cute.
cos' he smokes and he can't stop picking on me!!! -yells-

a little conversation with him while having supper.
people present: me, him, juffrin, lawrence, gaoping and this china girl.

me: can you stop picking on me!
him: who can i pick on here, except you?
then i pointed at gaoping!
him: she will scream, lawrence i will get scolded. juffrin to big to pick on!!!

-laughters-

so he gave me two names that night.
la sa po (dirty girl) and hei bi (dried shrimp)
dried shrimp cos he said i stink cos i took off my heels.
and he said i was too poor to buy stockings cos i accidentally tore my stockings.
so the whole night, he and cy called me heibi.

wadde.

and they predicted that i will NEVER do ot with them anymore.
this is SO WRONG! cos i am gng to pick on them too.

hmm. and those guys(including law and juffrin) are so stereotype.
to them, girls cry easily.
i nearly killed them lah. girls' school girls don't cry easily man.

they ought to be shot lah.

and i think girls shld learn to carry the oblong trays.
yes, it's heavy,
but we must show the guys we are STRONG!

((:

band fest today was ok.
my teeth still hurts.
)):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home