Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i realised i am really out of touch from this world.
i've no idea what's happening to things around me.
my band. my friends' lives.
it seems that i am only preoccupied with myself. and myself.

perhaps.
i'm simply too lazy to care.
or perhaps,
too afraid to care.

but apparently,
things still get to me.
haha.

ex-gossip queen still gets the gossips
but i don't even get the geez of it man.

sh*t.

so i still don't know the big hoo-huh.
i shld just simply fulfill all the responsibilities and not get my butt into all the affairs.
and try to survive for the next 6mths.

everything will be over soon. real soon.

mrs chang called me to help up at the kindergarden ystd.
i was like COOL. but i am simply TOO busy with other jobs and commitments.

it was like 1yr back when i went to work at the kindergarden.
all those kids. all those k1s last yr are graduating this year.
:D
bet my life shld simply revolve around kids.
that will definitely make my life much MORE better.
no more conflicts, no more opinionated people. no more untruths
just simple-minded little kids.

it's was 1 full yr ystd. 291105
it was dumb of me.
but i still wanna rem it.
i am just being me.
time to get a life.
it's not my fault what.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home