Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I GOT MY NIENIE SHOES DONE! ((:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is the front.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is the nienie logo! :D

beams! i'm so proud of ginBABE.
she flew down to where i'm gng to meet her and when she's here, i feel so artistically inclined unlike my previous attepmts were just plain doodling!

and i've decided to make a pair for my sis,
since both our feets are the same size,
so I GOT AN EXTRA PAIR OF SHOES TOO! :D
i've already thought of what i am gng to draw for me and my sis!

COWS! COWS! COWS!
-moos-

i told stanley that i was drawing shoes,
instead of heartwarming encouragement.
he said, "SO BORED ARH! NOTHING TO DO!"
thanks WHAT.

but it's so cute to wear a clique shoe that is all drawn by yourself.
and once i get the hang of it,
i am going to sell the shoes i draw!

if u guys want,
tag, sms or whatever.
and tell me the base colours, type of canvas shoes
and what kind of designs.
and WE WILL DO IT FOR U! :D

we come in vans-lookalike slipons and ballerina lookalike school shoes.
we do sneakers too, but it's more challenging. so it will be more ex.

a pair for $17.80 :D

and wait, we sell handmade earrings,
bracelets and necklaces!

We will only commence on making them after our OP!
we do take orders now!
thanks ((:

i feel like a young entrepreneur
haha!
whatever.
but i doubt anyone will tell me to make for them lah.
*sniff*

if i did not become a young entrepreneur,
i will become a workaholic,
cos' i found 2 jobs! :D
no more demure kindergarden teacher job
but a waitress and a vendor who sells school bags
at least i get to earn money. to pay for my hk trip and that pullover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home