Saturday, November 05, 2005

i love my nienie family.
i love my ginBABE my jeanPOK
:D

sigh.
i just wished there were more time to show consistency in our friendship.
and to know more about one another.
but it's still fine
to just hang out with one another :D

and that's the way it is.
when we have just want one another's companionship and nothing else.


"Don't shed a tear, cause it rains in heart.
If you do, I'll wipe them away.
And if you need me, I'll carry the sun over the miles,
just to see the sunshine on your face."

i am feeling a lil depressed now.
junying, you are such a darling!
i just feel that my life now is such a facade.
but maybe it's what i wanna be.
to be free. to be liberated.
but i miss those days rushing down to nowhere from school.

i just feel this contrasting/contradicting feelings within me.
to be happy or not to be.

dunno lah.
i can't think for nuts now.

)):

i just wanna have a good night slp tonight
and NO fantasydreams.
NO!!
then i would have to convince myself that it's A DREAM.
sigh.


stop this bloody head from dreaming.

whatever.

ilove. i love. i love. my past.
and I CAN'T STOP HARPING ON IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home