Friday, October 28, 2005

05A01's FIRST outing! :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

haha. this is super hilarious ((:
guan and terence are two lucky shit :D

so A01 finally got their FIRST outing after like
erm...
7 months??
and it turned out quite well. like 1/2 of the class came!!!
jaslyn the ah soh can't STOP taking pictures of RANDOM stuff.
our A01 performance will turn out great i am sure, since this is the first time i see A01 so enthu in performing! :D

ya. in case, you guys wanna come watch BAND-IT
a fund raising concert for nj band's hongkong trip.
the concert includes the nj band, of course.
nj western dance, external western dance group and 05A01 performance!!!
and i am playing the electric guitar even though i've only learnt it for 2 months?
but nvm lah, malu then malu lor.
it's NOT AS IF i have never be embarrassed before.
like how i slipped and fell so unglamly, shouting "MUMMY! MUMMY!"
in front of 2 NJ guys who didn't even offer help to pick me up
(i am SO not dissappointed with nj guys WHAT)
but it's ok. I AM USED TO IT.
nj what.
okie that's not the point.

the point is:
I NEED TO SELL A LOT A LOT OF TICKETS
so ANYONE (open to public) who wanna come
please call or sms me @ 96844273/tag me.

i sound a little desperate but i think i am.
the whole trip is goin' to cost me like THOUSAND BUCKS
and i don't want my mum to pay.
so who wanna HIRE me?

I CAN WORK and i am HIGHLY HARDWORKING! :D

this entry seems quite long to me.
and i realised i like talking abt RANDOM stuff. (like siew!)

don't you realise porcupines are cute? ain't COWS cuter?
don't you think that rainy days are happy days?
don't you think irony brings out similarity?
i think guinea pigs should be microchipped too
and maybe hamsters too?
will hamster meat taste good? what about human flesh?

HAHA! this is SUPER random!
but don't you think random-ness brings out a sense of formality and sequence?
nvm. forget everything abt my bull-shit.

i think i am cranky tonight.
i think i love everyone even though i got no friends.


i love sonnets :D
i think i love pink too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home