Thursday, November 03, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNICE ((:
kbox-ed today :D
seriously, i've NEVER been into kbox.
and I AM NOT SUAKU singing karaoke is DEFINITELY NOT my hobby!
but wait,
WE ALL LOVE KBOX NOW!!
cos
WE DON'T SING,
WE SCREAM -yells-
HAHA
what an irony,
my previous entry was abt NOT SPENDING
but now, i am blogging abt how i spent my money kboxing.
but u see that's not the point,
cos it's EUNICE's BIRTHDAY! :D
our rojak's yearly events ((:
i feel that kbox's room shld be SOUND PROOF!
haha!
i am having kbox hangover man.
photocraze today.
guy crazy today.
breakvoice day today too! :D
05A01's performance TOMORROW! :D
-beams-
WE are gonna TRY to rockkkk.
tho i AM scared, but we guys are great no matter what.
:D
ARTS FAC is COOOOOOOOOOOOL! ((:
haha. so u see,
pple DO agree with me that the pullovers are redundant
but ya. we go with the flow,
we follow the majority.
and it's OK.
maybe regina is right,
perhaps when i looked back
i will regret not making my life in nj a fulfilling one
but i am LOVING my class NOWWWW!
all those hilarious shits.
:D
and seriously,
i even prefer kaijie more than A LOT of other people! :D
I LOVE MY CLASS!!
even regina said my class seems fun! ((:
ya. regina is my GOOOD FRIEND.
cos she is like my ONLY FRIEND in band
and this is NOT pathetic
i love REGINA! ((:
thanks pple who tagged
i was filled with angst ystd.
but i am OK ((: already
all i need is a break from the school
i am scared.
HAHA
sometimes i seem to be
suppressing my true nature
to follow the world
and people see the
wrong side of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home