Monday, November 07, 2005

Rain outside my window pouring down
what now, you're gone, my fault, I'm sorry
feeling like a fool cos I let you down
now it's too late to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I've made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
you made it clear when you said
I just don’t love you no more

Don't Love You No More (I'm Sorry) Craig David.


sometimes i really wonder am i the only one upset in this world.
but obviously not.
but what matters more is whether are you still upset?

i am (had always been) guarding my heart,
defending myself
with a big fat golden lock
and a humongous antique key.

but you see,
i feel that i'm safe from all elements of nature now.
behold the wind, rain, sun or whatsoever.
i need no protection but a loin cloth. [whateverr. LEAR]

in an enivornment i am in now,
there's no need for a big fat golden lock.
maybe i am being judgmental,
or perhaps i've keeping my soul to myself.
i just feel that for this entire year,
i have been protecting myself from the world.

and now,
when i am trying to open up,
i realised i am afraid of everyone.

honestly,
i have A HUGE phobia with making guy friends.

but that's not the point.

i can't wait for 291105
and i can celebrate for no particular reason.

sigh.


for every tribulations,
pray and search for God's words.
He will be there to show us light,
when we lean upon His understanding.

dear Lord, teach me to be more like you.
and to let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home