Tuesday, November 01, 2005

i can't judge.
cos' i'm guilty of that.
sigh.
i wished i didn't do all that.
hopefully, you were be sensible.


and YOU are seriously getting on my nerves!
whenever i think of you, i will flare up and
my heart pumps faster,
my blood gushes as my whole body tenses
and i believe one day i will die of
h y p e r t e n s i o n,
because of you.
and i can't believe you are coming up with us.
i am going to faint man.
stop moodswinging like a woman, for heaven's sake.
there are times when you are so nice that i thought the sun rises from the west or even north.
i think you are nice,
but maybe not to me.
and that's fine with me.
3 cheer for you, well done.
do you think i am someone to mess with?
definitely NO!




ARGHHHHHHHHH!
enough of ranting.
and i feel that i should be called what miss teo calls edmund;
a SEXY BASTARD
but this term is so wrong for me.
i really hate ranting
but I AM REALLY PISSED.
and i am going to push all the blame to you!

i need to keep my cool
i am getting rather impulsive lately.

spent my whole sunday evening sitting in simply bread talking to lyd and sarah.
what's with crescent and crescent's culture?
it seems a totally awesome environment for us,
but apparently some pple hate our lifestyle, our attitude our behaviour.
we knew it all along, we just chuck it away with our whatever attitude.
in short,
love us or hate us.
we love to be crescentians.

what's wrong with everyone?
is there a problem with my face or is there a problem with you people
whatever 'kiampa' face or 'kaobei' face or what 'dao' face lah.
i am not an idiot who smiles at nothing when i am alone
so as to not have that 'kiampa' face or 'kaobei' face or what 'dao' face lah.
if you think i am dao,
you just don't know me well enough.

serious.
i am filled with angst.
seriously.
i am going to die of hypertension soon
if not, i will be dying because i am surrounded with self-righteous people
and incessants comments from others.

shoot me in the head please.


oh what a life.

but i am happy cos miss fong asked whether i am in IP!!! -beams-
i look sec 3!! :D
i miss jeanpokpok and ginny )):
i miss a truckloads of people.

i totally won't miss anyone now.
maybe just some of my classmates

i am not being mean here
but I HAD ENOUGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home