Sunday, November 06, 2005

i am blogging at like 7.31 am
and was woken up suddenly at 7.00 am!

guess what.
my bro's phone was stolen.
and the phone was IN MY HOUSE!!

ohmy LAH!

the IDIOT was so smart
[u see i must emphasise his totally ingenious plan to steal my bro's phone]
u see, we lived along the corridor and my bro's room is on the side of the corridor.
so this smart IDIOT was like secretly opening the window to check if he could steal anything. so my bro was SO lucky as he have forgotten to lock his window for ONE pathetic night and the IDIOT was SO equipped that he came with a metal hook, a bamboo pole and maybe borrowed a chair from my neighbour's hse.

and P O O F.

my bro's phone is GONE.


my dad even suggested that the idiot will try EVERY window and
used a torchlight to search in the dark!

it's like


IMAGING SOMEONE LOOMING
OUTSIDE UR BEDROOM WHEN U ARE SLEEPING!
it just bring shivers up my spine.
u see, that's why i always ask my mum to rent out this damn flat
and move to the condo instead
I AM NOT BEING STEREOTYPE
but FLAT is REALLY NOT SAFE.
so my point is,
please lock ur windows even u are VERY tired.
i wished that this bloody idiot will get caught,
since u are so smart to leave the metal hook right at my hse
and the bloody bamboo pole at my lift running
and i call this
INTRUSION OF PRIVATE PROPERTY
u needa reflect.
u burglar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home