Wednesday, November 02, 2005

i am getting paraniod
i am becoming a worrywort
i am scared of everyone in band.
)):

i've no idea why,
but i am having a TERRIBLE phobia of them

haha.
what an irony.

anw,
i need a job desperately.
my band is sucking money from me
i really don't want that pullover or whatever
is it really that neccessary?
i bet many pple also feel that it's unneccesay,
but they are not willing to voice out
since the MAJORITY of them feel that they need it.
so let it be. i am nobody.
i am going to slog my holidays away
just to earn p a t h e t i c bucks to pay for all the stuff

people were shocked when i said i got NO MONEY to pay for the trip
do i look that rich?
maybe i do. since me and lyd always like to fake rich
but honestly speaking, those money i spent are ALL my savings,
and those i've earned while part-timing.
do u know HOW HARD is it to work?
and how it feels to start working at the age of 14?
if u guys are clueless, then don't judge me
and i spent cos' i feel that i've worked hard for it.

but now,
for the hk trip,
MY MUM IS PAYING FOR IT!!
and i just feel the pain when she has to fork out such large sum for me to enjoy.
sigh.
and what abt the other expenses i will need to pay during the trip?
i just need to get my butt down on serious PART TIME JOBS
and to schedule BANDpracs, outings, volunteer work into my whole holiday.
sigh.


money makes my world go round
it's always about money.
sigh.

i wish i can print money
and i won't mind buying a THOUSANDS or even MILLIONS of pullovers.
of different designs and colours
sorry people


and sorry if we neglected you.
sometimes i will tend to overlook things and people's feelings.
SORRY LOTS :D


sigh. black still rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home