Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Twenty four oceans
Twenty four skies
Twenty four failures and
Twenty four tries
Twenty four finds me
In twenty-fourth place
Twenty four drop outs
At the end of the day

Life is not what I thought it was twenty four hours ago
Still I'm singing Spirit take me up in arms with You
And I'm not who I thought I was twenty four hours ago
Still I'm singing Spirit take me up in arms with You

There's twenty four reasons to admit that I'm wrong
With all my excuses still twenty four strong
You see I'm not copping out not copping out not copping out
When You're raising the dead in me

You're raising these twenty four voices
With twenty four hearts
All of my symphonies
In twenty four parts
But I want to be one today
Centered and true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home