Thursday, August 24, 2006

my last PE lesson for my whole entire life was a BLAST! :D
(though only less than half the class turned up for pe? and half of that half went to donate blood and got rejected?)

haha! that's not the point!
anw, the leftovers were me, siewpeng, cheryl, guanyou and KAIJIE! and we played free and melt, pepsi cola and HIDE AND SEEK! :D

the hide and seek's finale was damn dramatic!
siew and cheryl went to hide behind this bush on the other side of the soccer field which is near the school fence. so they sat there and chatted and waved to all the buses and cars then passed by njc. so me and kaijie went to join them and guanyou came after that (but kj left already!) so the 4 of us (me, cheryl, siew and guan!) stood on that little 'hill' and waved to all the buses that passed by!! it was bloody hilarious! and i did the 'yoz' sign and screamed damn loudly!

HILARIOUS SHIT!

anw, this year's blood donation drive was damn successful! alas, only 2 out of the many representatives from our class are allowed to donate blood! amy and atiqah are our heros!! :D but it's ok! EFFORT EFFORT! it's the thought that counts! ((:

humans tend to be highly selective when it comes to sharing and friendships.
at this pointof life, this friend could be trustworthy and reliable, a definite support to your misery. you just wanna tell this friend everything. yet the next moment, this friend just ain't there anymore and they simply cut you away from their lives.

this is the paradox of life, according to annie ((:
human hearts are fickle.

anw, mr lee from jgs called me to accompany the junior class to suntec tmrw for the duck tour!
but, they don't have enough space for me for the duck tour )):
so i am supposed to wait for them at suntec and then accompany them around suntec!!
nvm, it's still sounds fun for my last cip activity with them (for this year at least!) ((:
and i am going to visit jean at fishandco! :D

why can't i just do things that i enjoy, rather than studying my ass off?
i really don't see a point.
)):

"My heart is as frail as a dove
And my spirit is as weak as a rose
See my sorrow, feel my pain
You're my refuge, You're my reason,
My strength in this beautiful place
That's where I find God

You're in my heart, You're in my soul
You are my heaven, You're my home
You're my best friend, You're my true love
You are my treasure, You're my God"
The Afters - You

"I'm in too deep and I'm trying to keep
Up above in my head instead of going under
Cause I'm in too deep and I'm trying to keep
Up above in my head instead of going under"
Sum41 - in too deep

LISTEN TO SOMETHING CORPORATE'S PUNK ROCK PRINCESS!
LOVE IT! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home