Sunday, August 20, 2006

"Goodbye, old friend
Goodbye, goodnight
I'll move on
You'll call it fate, I'll call it karma
We had our time, it was fun
While it lasted"
silverstein- call it karma.

"I don't quite know how to say how I feel
Those three words are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life"
snow patrol - chasing cars.

freaking nice songs ((:

"I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done

To think i might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbyes
I nearly do

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you can not hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear
snow patrol - run

bittersweet.
so bittersweet.

on the sidenote, more pictures

i love this! that's a tomato in my mouth and a bun in gin's mouth.

the very happy 18yr old girl :D

I do believe it's true,
That there are roads left in both of our shoes.
But if the silence takes you,
Then I hope it takes me too.
So brown eyes I'll hold you near,
Cuz you're the only song I want to hear;
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere.
Where soul meets body.
deathcab for cutie - soul meets body

i wanna fly to uk to meet these bands!
but i think local bands are good too -look at my husband-
HAHA!

but i feel that s'pore is really slow in the arts and music industry.
all these music have been around since late 1990s and they only got popular in s'pore recently.
all the emopunk, punk rock, indie rock and blah


being robbed of tears.
timing is everything, that i do not have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home