Saturday, August 26, 2006

I FINALLY FINISHED MY PLUM IN TOMATO FOR GLASS M SCENE 4-6!

alr. it's quite an understatement for an acheivement. but it has been a tiring time for me.
it really sucks to take lit.
you've to read long preachy books and poems, funny wordings like 'thou art thou', weird concepts about dehorning a cow, a play that only happens in the house and try to criticise on almost everything

DO I LOOK LIKE I AM VERY CRITICAL?

alright. i was just whining cos' i really like lit.
but can't we simply read and not do anything?

i went onto the ducktour with the junior class ystd :D
though i didn't spend my last cip with the preschool class, it was still a blast!

highly tiring! i was responsible for chong boon. he's highly hyper.
i could feel my energy seeping out of me every second.
anyway, i ganna spat at again! for the 4th time

there's just something between spitting at them
i guess, it's their easiest form of showing displeasure to the authority.

anyway, it has been a rewarding time for me. the entire span.
the swimming. the travelling. changing diapers, bringing them to toilets and aiyeah everything
don't call me annie, call me nanny.

HAHA! it rhymes :D

i hate laksa. it makes my stomach churns.
but i like the taupok and clams )):

the breakup is a dumb show.

i saw the idol finalists at westmall today. lucky i didnt hear them sing.
and the westmall's arcade do not have DRUMANIA! are they living in the stone age?!!??!!?!


this looks extremely gorgeous :D


the postcard views of singapore (according to the duck tourguide)

honestly, i think singapore looks great despite it's skyscrapers. singapore is trying very hard to come out with unique architecture designs. the new supreme court looks like a UFO! haha! funny! i think the old one looks nicer ((:

tata. i'm gng to the designer flea tmrw :D

gp prelims in 4days time! whoosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home