Monday, August 14, 2006

i realised i am not exactly an econs student.
i realised i am merely enjoying my lit text and not analysing it.

haha. i am so ready for prelims and alevels WHAT!

anyway, yesterday was indeed a drama day. (just when i said my life was monotonous.)

i went for a change and took a bus to church instead of the train. so when i was waiting at the bus stop near my aunt's place, i sat beside an indian man who looked damn dishevelled. he got overgrowing hair all over him in all shades of black and white and seriously, he stinks. so i just assumed he was a vagrant and not a mad man.
and he was talking to himself lah!

okie. being the daring (or shld i say dumb?) me, i happily sat beside him and patiently wait for my bus to arrive. so he started banging the chair (the aluminium ones at the bus stop) and shouted, "hey miss, hey miss!" and when he realised i wasn't much responding, he talked to 'someone' new. he saw an indian man alight from a bus and he started calling his fellow indians, "abu nehneh"

anw, for don't know what reason, i turned to look at him and he sorta started talking to me AGAIN!

him: miss miss, do you speak english?
me: no.

damn. i realised i was damn dumb to even reply him. so i quickly turned away and whipped out my phone and act busy. he started mumbling to himself and said i was damn kancheong *!*$&!&*#^#_$!&$ and blah blah blah.

suddenly, the chair shook and he stood up. i was damn scared that he was going to pounce on me or smth so i looked at him. i think he was rather offended and he started scolding me!!!!

him: WHY U SO KANCHEONG? I AM GOING ALREADY!
me: WHAT!
him: YOU SO KANCHEONG!
me: WHERE GOT?
him: YOU CHEENAKUI (chinese ghost)
me: WHATTTT!

then he walked away. anw, he shat in his own pants. cos he put his hands on his pants and smelt it and gave this damn disgusted look. and when he was across the street, he was staring at me.

anyway, i know i shldn't have rebutted him and thank God that he wasn't an aggressive mad man, or else i wouldn't be reillustrating the account. but at that point of time, i was really pissed. he was scolding me for NO reason and apparently i was bad mooding that's why the bus trip instead of mrt.

it kinda traumatised me for the entire morning and i decided not to go to fe and started taking bus and wandering around. i ended up at macritchie reservoir.

thank God for mel and lyd. lucky they were awake or else i wouldn't have survived.

anw, i decided to visit my sister's church! Hope of God Singapore.
and it was nice ((:

they had the best message out of the so many charismatic churches that i've attended.
at least theirs have substance.

and my sis hangs out with the music ministry. the guitarists, bassist, keyboardists, drummer and vocalists. it was kinda cool sharing guitar info with the experienced guitarists! and he was SO SUPER HILARIOUS! ((:

had lunch and listened to the adults talk. actually, they pretty much talk what we talk.
not much of a GG (generation gap) lah! haha! (in case my sis reads my blog)
but it was fun enough! ((:

there was this hokkien kid, kiki. he's so super cute and he let me carry him!!! according to jiejie, he doesn't really let strangers carry him. he was so super shy!! and his mum is another darling.
she asked me to wait for another 20years to marry him!
CRAZY! i would be like 38 yrs old and he's only 23!!!

anw, the rest of the day was spent shopping in chinatown! ((:
a revamped chinatown is HIP!!
both me and my sis are major shopaholics lah!

people, MUST GO!

what a drama sunday
and what a drama post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home