Thursday, August 31, 2006

and no, i didn't go nj or back to crescent to celebrate teacher's day.
i went back to where i started from; my kindergarten and my child care center ((:
and yes, my teachers are still there. years after i graduate.
they are not much different from whom they were 10 years ago. so long.

i really admire them. i can't picture myself in the same job for 10 years after suffering from all these uncertainties through these few years.

2 years ago we were still laughing that there's no goodbyes for us cos' we would be in the same church till we grow old and now, we are all walking our own talk.

it's all these, all these things that made me skeptical about life.
there's nothing forever in this life, except the love of God.
but even my faith for Him is wavering. oh forgive me!

i no longer believe in forevers
it only exists in fairytales, where characters live happily ever after.
characters are two-dimensional.
but are we? of course not.
i guess that's the primary reason why forevers are not applicable to us.

was in a sappy mood today after finishing a nicholas sparks' book.
rented 'the notebook' and indulged in my sappy-ness.
haha. so sappy.
but i concluded love hurts. it destroy you completely. inside out.
yet, till death do us part.

i wanna look good. on that day.
haha i am bloody random.

i think j o akim go mez looks like you.

oasis gives me a damn rocker feeling.
it's serenading me 'so sally can wait...'

i feel like taking back my words.
what's one year man? i think i can do better.
but again, who knows of the future? since the 'future freaks me out'

guanyou dreamt of asking me for a date and i replied that i need to do my ODE.
(ODE aka ordinary differential equations. a bloody maths topic)
damn. is it a prophecy? that my results will be ODE? HAHA
stupid guanyinma. anyway, i saw ur dad on ystd's straits times today ((:

only 3 guys turned up for school today. woohoo. n a i r must be boiling mad.


i love kaijie and his weird expressions :D
my oh-so-weird maths class. we are really weird and mr s ong is WEIRDER! he actually joins in the crap and came up with this pins-rewarding system.

it wasn't maths lessons. we were having neoprints session :D

our maths-symbols DEAD whale ((: the eyes is a dita (is this how you spell it? and the tail is a sigma sign! with 'mui' waves and a normal curve body (that's bloody obvious!)
IT'S A CARICATURE! :D
us and the caricature :D

WE LOVE MATHS! argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home