Sunday, July 09, 2006

yesterday marked the end of my official band life,
but like i said, my band life ended when i ended my crescent band life.

it was definitely a fun and memorable performance.
the first time i ever had a sore throat after a performance,
the first time i played guitar at esplanade.
the first time i managed to catch so many faces (of my friends) among the crowd.

everything was nice. (minusing some really trivial stuff throughout the entire course of events.)
haha. fine. i am really petty at times.

i love the memories. i love the anguish and frustration. i love the despair and dilemna
all these just give you a better insight of what you really want in life.

jean asked whether am i continuing my guitar lessons.
then it struck me, i once told my family that i wanted to learn electric so badly
but now, when i looked back, i realised there's so many things i wanna do and i am having a really hard time prioritising my life.

volunteering. social work. graphic designing. designing. electric-ing. skateboarding.

haha. there's just so much to do. (i once proclaimed a huge interest for skateboarding too! and chin chye and bryan are learning how to skate now!)

but i am rather sure what's my first priority in life. i wanna serve the community.
and i'll just use my other interests to aid in my this priority ((:
sounds good.

haha.

i realised i'm leavin traces here and there. givin others and even myself, false hopes and expectations.
i really hope that someone will just keep me firmed and assured that
everything's fine. everything's well and dandy.
i just need that. is that too much to ask for?

i hate ambiguity. i hate uncertainty. i hate living on memories.
'nuff memories of the old days.

ystd was hamstie's (my hamster tt xl gave me for last yr's concert) one yr old in my house! :D
she's still alive and kicking ((:
part of the reason i like hamster cos' i used to play with a few hamsters and a hamster tyrannt.

o well. just a few more months to hang on and off i go

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL WHO CAME YSTD! :D
my trio.
rojak band
my nienies
affair de :D
affair's another 19 friends which includes:
hafiz, yangy, MR SPECS and i don't know the rest.
MY DEAREST A01-ians :D
joel.
jing zhong.
DAVEEE!!!
and all those who came ((:
doubt i'll see mr housefly specs again )): and also my fave snr, emmy
goodbye ms holten 179
one last performance at the chorale fest :D
and i got a name for my guitar. ms punkwhite ((
more than a year, and i am still living on memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home