Saturday, June 24, 2006

if i were the HOD of english, i will sacked d i o for causing so much disruption to my life.
are we supposed to study 4 chapters of marner on our own?

i am giving up.
i just wanna tear up all my notes and throw it against the wall and fly to africa and starve to death. (i won't die so fast cos' i've survived a 30hrs famine camp)

the most bizarre idea flashed through my mind just now on my way home.
i saw 2 little girls walking far behind from their dad and i actually wanted to kidnap them and bring them to another country with me (though we will most likely end up as child labourers)

please kill me. i actually thought of kidnapping?!?!!!?

other than that, i am still quite a sad girl.
and i want my mummy.

jeanpok is my happypot.

and me and qiling really have some love hate relationship!


please note that qiling's shirt is size s. argh. whatever.

some really random pictures

i love this pic.

when the whole world moves along and passes, i wanna be clear and focused.
unchanged by time.



i am afraid of sleeping tonight.
a pillow of already-dried tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home