Saturday, June 24, 2006

afternoon naps are taking my precious bedtime away.
it's already 2am and i am still awake as an eagle! ((:

anw, my hands were rather itchy so i started snapping pictures
and got ms acer a customised laptop bag!

this what i've got for the entire sleepless night:



the full-length image of my guitar bag! :D

some random shots of my wall

okie this is what i've got on my wall before my study table. it's a really random wall. i just stick whatever thing that comes to my mind.

that yellow piece of paper wrote, "no one dies a virgin cos' life screws us all -hc-"

and this is the "pibroch" poster that i drew a long long time ago when i was really interested in graffiti fonts. HAHAHA! reminds me of my dysfunctional A01 class band! ((:

PIBROCK!

jean asked me to learn maroon 5's songs and dirty little secret so we can go jamming! HAHA! jamming? must be some superband craze! :D

i got 58 for my maths quiz today!
and according to mr song,
if i could pass today's quiz, i would be able to pass my common tests!
3 cheers!

someone, please, please kill me!
arghhh!

guan you is trying to be corny. "i like cats. they taste like chickens"

it's 2.40am, do you think everyone's sleeping?

i've got an artistic friend too!


it's called,
"when slit meets havoc"

my sis wants to join me for volunteer work in cambodia! (yes! we've decided on cambodia!)
visit this! (click here!)
but my sis is not so comfy with overseas organisation. she doesn't want me to be sent there and used as CHILD LABOUR! (do i look like a child? *^$%^*!^#)

alright. i am tired already.
i am meeting qiling tmrw morning to mug (IN TOWN!)
what a fabulous place! i'll totally mug WHAT!

ciaos.
add. minus. multiply. division. me
((:

observation of today!
chinese families gather at macs for dinner. malays go kfc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home