Monday, July 10, 2006

my body is failing me. i used to be as fit as a bull.
in crescent, i never had any mc.
even if i were sick, i am always sick on fri night and i will be fine by mon.

but now, i am sick twice in two months.
like exactly 1 month apart )):
i can forsee an early death or a very painful old age )):

argh. whatever.

went to sch despite my very bad flu, cough, a mild fever and a very tired mind cos' i ponned sch on fri
almost everyone was in their down-est moment. the world cup fever.

zidane was a disappointment. mr calm turned out to be mr rash
"what a silly bald he was" -the commentator criticised.
and buffon, the supposedly best goalkeeper disappointed me too. during the penalty kicks. (but i still think he's good, ricardo too!)

mr d i o was being so cool (too cool for me) today.
he came into the lecture theatre, read a poem abt france and left the lt; his supposedly world cup special lecture.
he was pissed cos' france lost. what an interesting lecture.

went to qiling's place for a sappy-movie marathon. in the we only caught stepford wives and i fell aslp on the couch and then again on qiling's bro's bed while they self-entertained themselves with friendster and msn and ronin riot.

2days mc for me :D
haha. no tuesday for me. i am super happy. i needa catch up on sleep.
see, my body is really failing.
i fall sick when i nv slp for a night )):

please do come for my funeral.

it's amazing how people can just come in and out of our lives.
one moment they are in, almost indispensable in your life; within a split second, they are out, almost untracable in your life.
then they are back again. and left again. they come and go as they like.
but everytime, we just welcomed them with open arms

some people just leave a larger impact in your lives. no matter how long they are gone, their impact is forever there.

i am not talking sense.
my brain ain't working anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home