Saturday, June 10, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
rojak at eunice's last concert
((:

i have this feeling that if i looked back and count how much money i've spent on attending band concerts, i can buy like an ipod nano or even the vertu phone!!
WHAHA!
that's an exaggeration.
but because it's her last concert ever since her debut 6 yrs ago,
we are down at vch (once again! and i am gng there for grace's concert on thurs) to give her our moral support.
on a sidenote, shuyi is mad. i think she really disliked band now. it's like the passion's gone.
she's into kids and lihong now. WHAHAHA!
she ended her band career during the last rj concert (which i don't know when)
so tributes to the rjcband members of rojak ((:
3cheers!

vch. dec 3. challenge the heavens and skies. riverdance. rats bats and spiders.
nostalgia ((!
i remembered we ate rice with fries, fried chicken and peas for dinner on that day!
(what photographic memory i've!)

I WAS DAMN UPSET JUST NOW LAH!
i received a sms from allen, my dear little colleague jnr (at last, my phone rang!)

allen: Omg! milubing is in gcw. Haha (this 'haha' sounded damn sinister)
me: omg. why why why.
allen: They are attending e wedding. Heard they are performing. Haha.
(NOT THAT LAUGHTER AGAIN!)
me: whines. whines. whines. whines. i wanna work. whine. whines. whines. whines. my heart was racing when i read your msg. DON'T ASK ME WHY!

at that point of time, my heart was racing at 140bpm. i've NO IDEA WHY!
did i fall in love with a virtual element? -slaps head-
i wanted to run up to anyone and scream and yell. but i realised i am stuck at home and apparently no one knows who's mlb except my bro who was in his lala land.

so i whipped out my phone (finally, ms panasonic got to call someone) and called qiling, who forever shares my eyecandy (that eyecandy in sch also lah! i wonder are we friends or foes?)
i totally screamed while talking to her.
she even have to ask me to stop screaming cos' she was going deaf.
i was making NO attempt to hide my excitement.
and she totally mocked me for having no life, for staying at home on a sat night.
fine. i was just trying to plan my life more evenly, a life for mugging and a life for play.

alright. so i msged cy to ask whether he's working.
but apparently he wasn't working and he was like "you tell me abt them for what!"
i was damn hurt lah )):
i've barely spoken for more than 5 sentences for the entire day.
i just needed more pple to share my excitement )):

yeah. but then, i came back to earth and adreanaline stops.
it's just teenage naivety.
WHAHA! i am growing up lah! i am going to be 18, a young lady and leader of tml! ((:


what a life.
oh. i trimmed my hair! but i didnt cut it! ((:
i will make it stay till sept! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home