Friday, June 16, 2006

ac concert was like a mini social gathering, especially with the crescent girlies ((:
rojak peeps, joanna, zihua and peiyi and my very adorable juniors! :D
and other people who i know along the way through my band life ((:

anw, it was a fabulous night to advertise my own concert ((:
hopefully my jnrs, the ac band pple and those who promised will come for the concert.
regina commented that if i do put in effort to promote the concert, i will definitely be able to sell more band tics.
quite true. if everyone in my friendster account buys a ticket, i think our band will be able to break even. (that's provided those in my friendster still regard me as a friend.)
the number of friends i've on friendster doesn't really mirror my social circle now.

btw, friendster is a warped community.
and i hate those profiles with movies and songs and mtvs or whatever.
just like how yanru dislikes girls who wear sleeveless and wear jackets.


today's mugging session at je was like a surprise with 2 very special guests (pun)!
there were 2 sec 4 guys studying with us and after staring at them for like 5 hrs, qiling reckons that she's beginning to like the guy in front of him
(they looked super smart, like kaijie's breed) WHAHAHA!

i witnessed qiling's series of unfortunate events!
i finally accepted the fact that she leads a life with HOARDS of tribulations.
WHAHAHA! that's why she comes to terms with all my snappy remarks and deserting her when we were both stuck in the mud.
i am sorry lah! i didn't know your reaction time is so SLOW!
(she took like 3 mins to register that her legs were soaked in mud!)

qiling and i fell in love with $1 toufu man tong tong machine
please kindly proceed to her (click here!) blog for further details! ((:


I LOVE MY AFFAIR DE! :D
enjoy ur sydney trip, you lucky shit!
opera house, there you go!

she's so happy cos' she feels so fortunate to have us! ((:
so glad to have them too :D

i can't wait for my concert.
for that nostalgic feeling, for that adrenaline rush, for that finally-the-last-concert's relief

movement for rosa. mononoke hime. still my all time favourite ((:
i sat there with my eyes closed and pictured myself on the stage with ruth, sarah and the entire band.
that memory, that feeling, the passion still so etched in my heart.

we all dislike peanut butter cookies (except mad! -weird!- WHAHA!)
but we still love eunice's cookies!

it's time for therandomshop to start a blog man!
anyway, i was thinking of helping fellow guitarists to have their own customised guitar bags when i saw them carrying those plain black bags on the streets.

so just some advertisement


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

we were talking about opening a shop where eunice sells her cookies and i customised stuff and the rest will find some things to do lah! HAHAH!

ciaos.
my dad can't sleep cos' the lights are too glaring. so i needa run so that i can switch off the lights.

the mickey pen i gave grace, my affair de, was 6mths overdued.
and qiling nearly got killed by gavin's javeline before (and she thinks this is fate! wth.)

that was damn random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home