Monday, June 12, 2006

i love my nienies ((:
ginny and i love micheal, linkin and robbie.
and jeanpok and i love sugar roll, the mat place (our fave hangout!) and pentax cameras.
both of them are a hilarious bunch. 0_o

haha.
that was quite random :D

sunday school was on "how to cater to the needs of youths who doesn't fit into the main kss?"
haha. sounds rather apt to me and lyd.

someone asked me a few very weird qns and it puzzled me.
is the person weird or very weird?
i think the entire family is.

i just read on the tag by allen.
i hate him, i really do )):
he told me that adeleine (gin's cousin's gf, also my colleague) got nic's num.
but i want weiqi's num! -yells-
alright, i am giving myself one more night to dwell in virtual infactuation.

jeanpok and i really love the mat place! (maybe, it's just me.)
where on earth do u find studio that sells music with rockers sreaming at 300 decibels?
where on earth do u find like more than 5 electric guitar shops?
where on earth do u get a place where there's everything for rockers, mats, skaters and people who love limited edition shoes?
but that place is really sleezy.
haha but the mat place is really cool ((:

i bought a denim jacket :D -beams-
i shall get that top at flash and splash soon ((:


this entry is so mundane.
dang.


what men have joined, nature is powerless to put asunder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home