Wednesday, December 28, 2005

i am finally back! :D
i miss spore except for this sweltering weather.
the trip was rather fruitful
i actually got to talk to MORE pple.

i sound super deprived.

i shan't blog much abt the trip or it will take me like ages to finish.
but it was really shopping and eating and shopping and eating.

and seriously,
i am gng to die 10 years earlier cos' it seems like EVERYONE smokes there.

xmas at disneyland was FABULOUS! :D
i love mickey mouse! and the lionking musical!!!!
the fireworks and the countdown to christmas!

but christmas this year seems weird to me.
no carolling at jemma's place.
no stayovers at xinlin's place.
no small little cards from everyone.
everything just seems so un-routine; so un-christmas.

it's rather silly of me to expect everything to be constant
apparently, this year allows this awful truth to really sink into me.
`the only constant in life is change.

hopefully this year's prayer and praise won't be that bad
that night.


i'm tired.
shall blog abt my trip another day!

ciaos.

my pics are half gone cos my memory card crashed.
)):

ni hong leng. AHAHAHAHAHHA




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home