Tuesday, October 25, 2005

i think having friends staying in the west is super cool.
i think having friends ponning school together is much much more cooler.
i think having friends to spend time with after ponning school is much much much more cooler.

okie. this intro is like whateverrr.
HAHA! :D

had an impromptu steambooat date today! with my rojak. without eunice and regina who are not that westerners.
HAHA!

grocery shopping with shuyi was a TRAUMATISING experience. seriously.

less fats. no transferred fats or whateverr.

enough details. but it was SUPER LOTS OF FUN!

i think rojak is a bunch of evil friends.
they laugh and mock at each other. [friendster pics are interesting] :D

and seriously,
i realised I GOT NO FRIENDS.
oh man lah.
sigh. and if regina is pissed off with me.
i can be an ultimate loner.
SPELL L-O-N-E-R!
loner

nvm. i will get used to it.
someone once told me that to be a loner, you need LOTS and LOTS of courage.
and i think it's true,
be it self-comfort or a matter of facts.
:D

i will live in my own self-delusion and you will continue to live in your self-righteous life.
i am filled with angst.
indeed I AM



i will not allow myself to be trampled all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home