Friday, February 02, 2007

it's so boring at work cos we got practically nothing to do.
)):

anw, i am happy now cos more pple are talking to me online to kill my boredom!
I AM SO PHYSICALLY ABUSED BY MY FELLOW INTERN IN MY DIVISION!
cos she always hit me!!!

HAHAHAHAH! like now, she's slapping me on my back!!!!
damn. she's gng to stalk on me everyday cos she just found my blog!!

haha! but k ha yo ke, i still love you.
at least until march 16!!!
WHAHAHAHA!

anw, today on the bus i did smth i so wanna kill myself.

there was this guy who put his bag on a seat so when i went over, he still haven move away his bag, so i sat opp of him (you know those back facing the driver seats).

another lady came and prompted him that she wanted to sit but he still didnt remove his bag, and so the lady sat beside me.

at that instance, i was like thinking why is he so evil, and you know the S T O M P website has a lot of pictures of these kinda pple. i was like these people need to be educated man.

being a loser, i just secretly complained.

another lady board the bus and that was the only empty seat left. so she sorta prompted the guy again but he was still nonchalent. so the lady tapped him on his shoulders and he finally removed his bag.

when the lady sat down. SHE ACTUALLY STARED AT HIM AND ROLLED HER EYES AT HIM! (a bit too much la!)

so the bus went on.
oh a sidenote, i finally saw h ui shi at the bus stop!! ((:

then suddenly, almost reaching my busstop (macritchie there). that guy took out his white cane (fyi: white cane is the one that the blind men use.) and went up to bus driver to tell him when to alight.

at that instant, i wanna kill myself.
seriously.
i nv feel so evil in my whole entire life.

anw, i redeemed myself ((:
cos i helped him over the overhead bridge and he is damn niceeeeeeee!
he talked to me ever so nicely :D
oh, and he said i sounded like a young teenage girl (which i am)
so he shook my hand and went to the hospital!

oh, my area is filled with blind pple cs there's this association for the visually handicapped just opp fa r e ast fl ora (where my mum is working)

and ystd, me and debbie helped two blind men on the bus.
I LOVE MY NEW FOUND BEST FRIEND :D
(debbie see!!)

haha. okieee! healthy lifestyle in 1hr and 10mins!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home