Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Where'd you go?
I miss you so
Seems like its been forever that you've been gone
where'd you go - fort minor

gonna be a lyrics post.
the world is forever shifting. even the taste of music shifts too.
who cares about backstreetboys, nsync, westlife, boyzone, a1 or micheal learns to rock?
maybe some really sentimental teenage girls.
the new 'in' genres like punk rock, indie rock, emo rock, metal, gothic or maybe angsty kelly clarkson's songs.

was talking to my new band member
me: "what song do you listen to?"
nbm: "indie rock"
me: "what's indie rock? songs for indians?"

wth. haha
so many different genres. so many different preferences

I’m in a car underwater with time to kill,
Thinking back I forgot to tell you this,
I didn’t care that you left and abandoned me,
What hurts more is I would still die for you.
car underwater- armor for sleep

haha. simple plan is a passe.
there goes my "perfect"

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry I can't be perfect

haha. the guardian force clique song and my kfc song.

i am tired. really tired.
i crosses my fingers everytime i board the bus and when it passes that busstop.
i've this feeling i will never never notice the sight again
or even smell it again.
yes, i am psycho.
but there was this uncle on the bus today who was standing me, and he didn't smell good.

I know that you're afraid,
You're frightened of the pain
But you can let down your guard
Cause when we run, we hide
We deny what's inside
what good is a heart- code red

haha. i am like huxley now.
i am bringing everything to the other extreme.
i am doing things that i would never do.
i am putting myself in a very awkward position.
however, i just want a new life. a new reason
but it's not going to turn out the way it should be.
cos' it ain't right.

men are fickle.
this is life. life is hard.

don't try to guess what's going on in my life,
cos' if i wanted you to know, i would tell you.
come ask me personally if you really care.

gone going everything.
gone

goodnight friends.

happy birthday my Sag-c Siew :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home