Tuesday, July 18, 2006

today, khairi shouted something damn random
"annie, are you in love? why are you in such high spirits lately? you used to be so angsty!"

ha. what a joke. joke of the day or smth?
but yeah, it's true that i am less angsty, less moody, less annoying, less pissed off

perhaps, my angsty crescent attitude is slowly fading off, afterall, i've left crescent for so long.
i can't remember all the different details that happened in crescent anymore. i feel that all these happy moments are slipping away from me, day by day, and slowly, i am only left with nj and more nj. it's infilitrating me.

yeah. many told me that i've toned down a lot alot.
that's good, isn't it?

i am just living to be a 2 dimension.
irks.

there's band tml and i won't get to celebrate racial harmony day with my class and we are all wearing ethnic costumes.
dang.

sometimes, i really want to curse and swear
but as the words linger at the corner of my mouth. i just can't speak it.
it's like a tabboo. in fact, it's profanity.
argh.

why does this bloody world make things so hard for me?

i wonder how's cy?

it's like you are are keeping to you, him and him only.
why? i really have no idea what's going on in your life.
what's wrong? what's wrong?
what happened?
why? what's going on?

i believe there must be a reason for everything.
i have affected you, just as much you've affected me?

you know, i really hate it.
i hate everything.

thanks dave for bringing my mood down.

"Stones taught me to fly
Love, it taught me to lie
Life, it taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannonball"

it's such a sad song. "sad" can't really capture the essence of it.
it's emotive. deeply.

anw, 3 cheers for me.
i got 1/25 for my econs essay. haha.
fab-buuu-louuuuss

i rem the many tuesdays that i moodswing. the period when i really hated all tuesdays.
i still dislike tuesdays )):

"This is fact not fiction for the first time in years
All the girls in every girlie magazine can't make me feel any less alone,
I'm reaching for the phone to call at 7:03 and on your machine,
I slur a plea for you to come home.
But I know it's too late, and I should have given you a reason to stay
Given you a reason to stay; given you a reason to stay; given you a reason to stay"
death cab for cutie

i got rejected by a volunteer organisation. they do not accept individual volunteers.
when i asked the class to join me at jgs. none of them want.
then now, everyone wants to go jgs to volunteer. (ok, not all.)
but thank God for the heart to serve.

"Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth.
Mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut-outs.
Speak no feeling, no I don't believe you.
You don't care a bit. You don't care a bit.

You don't care a bit.
You don't care a bit.
You don't care a bit.
You don't care a bit.
You don't care a bit."
Imogen Heap Hide and Seek

cecilia adhern writes nice book
i just finished her 2nd book. rosie dunne. after PS. i love you.
the entire book was just emails, letters, notes but it never fails to capture the essence of the many conflicts, pleasures, happiness, sadness and anger.

i love visiting the library now when there's no more band ((:

i read this quote:
"this is the great private problem of man; death as the loss of self.
But what is the self?
It is the sum of everything we remember. Thus what terrifies us about death is
not the loss of future but the loss of the past.
Forgetting is a form of death ever present within."
Milan Kundera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home