Thursday, July 20, 2006

today was funnnnnnnnn! :D
my little jnrs are great entertainers and stupid wilson is funny too!
(my section is lame, as usual)

rather tired now and there's loads to update.
so just some pictures that are really hilarious :D
enjoy. shall update more AGAIN!
need to sleep to prepare for tomorrow's school! ((:


i just can't be normal and sweet looking when taking pictures.

that's my hands and legs at the back. the many people in booby kingdom.


the booby king and booby prince of booby kingdom.

something hilarious to end the day :D we all love superbreadman, especially me.

so here you go,

PRESENTING MS SUPERBREADWOMAN!!

haha! I THINK I'M SO CUTE!

i can join ginny's hum chi peng club! (but i am already 18 and still a hum chi peng!) i need to lose some facial fats. dang.

haha. a worms makes dang dang, a rabbit is poipoi, a mouse is arghargh, a crocodile is kiapkiap, a fish is bropbrop and a bird is eeeyakkkeeeeyakk.

WHAHAHA! in a state of euphoria!

on a sadder note, today's officially my last last performance ever, before the crescent alumni band performance on sept 2.

i started my band life at vch and ended it at vch too ((: dec 3 and july21 ((:

at least my band life ended on a good note. God is kind :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home