Monday, July 24, 2006

my class is madness ((:
the 3 subbers are madness!
all the songs, raps, handsigns and cranky dance moves.

haha. my happy pies.
it's alright that we don't have a strong friendship outside school but all these are sufficient. sufficient to bring me through the last few months in nj.

LAST FEW MONTHS IN NJ! WOOOOHOOOOO! ((:

went raffles place shopping with chewy. brought her to my fave mat place ((:
i totally love that place :D

I LOVE MY BROTHER TO MARS AND BACKKKKKK! ((: hearts :D
he sponsored my new bag :D whahahaha! YIPPEE YEAH! in exchange for my old bag and the permission to use my nike bag.
ahahaha! what a good deal!
he's so cute :D he just came into my room to look at my bag
and he was like "why you never help me buy stuff also. my dinner and dance needs hip hop stuff lor!"
my bro in hip hop attire $^%&$%&$%*%*$%#^# -faints-
haha. so cute. why is our prom's theme: midsummer night's dream ??????????
i was telling khairi that maybe we could change it to some "basic instincts" or other suggestive names. wth.

the point is: my brother is so nice :D

shopping is fast when you are purposeful and concentrated and not fickled.
a topman shirt and a roxy wallet. hope you guys will like it :D
nice class ((:

i've gotten an O for lit. fab. i think i shouldn't have taken lit.
it just sucks when your marks are just dwindling within the E and O range.
it sucks when you don't even feel the heartache when you didnt do well.
it sucks when you know if you don't do well, every dreams and hopes are gone.

teo s u i h o makes very random comments.
today she commented that the world is fair. some people just have a flaire for writing but maybe those who doesn't have a flaire are bestowed with better looks.
no wonder she looked like this -_-"
so i look good lah since i am the lowest (one of the lowest) in class.

i woke up on the bus just now and saw this person with a very familiar backview and a girl was leaning on him.
i got a shock of my life.
thank God it was just a random person.

just don't get your hopes too high.

i need a major distraction.

when you smile, i see only me in your eyes.

tomorrow's tuesday. almost half a week's gone ((:

Hey hey I saved the world today
Everybody's happy now
The bad things gone away
And everybody happy now
The good thing's here to stay
Please let it stay

There's a millions mouths to feed
But I've got everything I need
I'm breathing
And there hurting thing inside
But I've got everything to hide
I'm grieving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home