Sunday, May 21, 2006

my bro finally borrowed dcj vcd ((:
i'm going to indulge in changjin's miserable life.

after studying brave new world, i realised the theory of relativism is so so true and accurate

"i don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin."

i hate the idea of being under the control of superiors. yeah, it's true that they have the right to reprimand and criticise for any wrongdoings, but at the same time, ain't they supposed to support and motivate the rest?
this sucks cos' my manager at work pissed me off.
this sucks cos' my ct screams at us randomly
it's true. it's really true that they should scold when we have done something wrong. but have you seen me worked my ass off? and i definitely DON'T feel that the pay is a reflection of my hard (manual) work and have you seen our class sweeping the school, cleaning it up for 3 hours ?and i can cross my heart and say that you didn't even bloody announce that cash payment issue. you did everything to save your own skin.
everyone does things to save their own skin.

will the VIPs ever wondered who sweep the floor before they stepped on that nicely-swept cemented floor?
will the VIPs feel honoured for having a nice gaberra hung on their pockets?
will the VIPs noticed the glass door that is painfully wiped?
everyone's just out to impress the VIPs.

argh. this world is all about image. though it might be almost insignificant
this world is all about packaging, about promoting.
this world is selfish, self-centered, self-praise, self-indulgement, self-delusded.
everything concerning oneself.

i am fatigued. i am tired.

cip ystd was enriching yet again. i got to know more about the kids too ((:
that's something to be happy for. at least for this week

and fun fair was bitter sweet.


it's still early.
it's better to come out sooner than later.
hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home