Sunday, May 14, 2006

i've no idea why that person could make me feel so upset.

grace sent me this very interesting email

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this is a 3D drawing on the ground. it's so real that people are trying to avoid the hole.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
a girl in the pool.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the side angle of the 3D drawing above.

INCREDULOUS RIGHT?
i am actually impressed by this 3D artist.

a joke in some forwarded mail

A boy came home from school with his exam results.
"What did u get?" asked his father.
"My marks are under water," said the boy.
"What do you mean 'under water'?"
"They are all below 'C' level

personally, i feel that it's pretty hilarious. most probably cos' i could connect with this boy.


i transferred all my grief to speed.
i love to run. cos' i pretty much love to run away from my grief.
but i didn't expect there's really so much grief within me.

today's run was one of the fastest ever.
i've no idea why but before i started running, i was weeping.
i wept as i walked. i walked as i wept.
all was gone when steps were quickened.

it's amazing how single-minded one could get when one start running.
at least it took me away from my pain and grief.

don't ask me what i am griefing over, cos' i've no idea too.

perhaps i should grief more and i can run faster for my 2.4 run.
dang.

and i guess, i pretty much weak inside.
like you once said, it's just some form of self-defence mechanism for me.

i can form a reservoir by accumulating my tears and perhaps ginny's tears ever since last year.
right, ginny?

but i learnt in church today that all these grief, happiness, material goods and relationships are all temporal. what matters most is when we finally die and attain eternal life.
i know. i know. but what about practical christian living?
i can barely walk closer to God. i can barely asked for His forgiveness cos' i am so sinful.


absence?


happy early birthday.
have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home