Sunday, May 07, 2006

"I've got a wound that doesn't heal, burning out again
Burning out again
I'm not sure which of me is real, I'm alone again
Burning out again
My hope runs underneath it all the day that i'll be home
Lets the weak say I am strong and it won't be long
Let the right say I was wrong and it won't be long
Let us find where we belong, beyond this setting sun
beyond this setting sun"
switchfoot. the setting sun.


flea market was an eye opening for me definitely:D
i saw this really nice retro bag but i decided not to buy it cos' everyone reckons that i keep buying new bags.
DANG.
everything at the flea market was either very ancient stuff or toys.
it was like WHAO!
i saw this super antique nj badge and actually i wanted to buy it to replace my already-missing collar pin. ((:
lyd saw this really cute clutch. a monkey called george?
and i got myself a moo moo toufu man! ((:

flea market is ever sunday at china square central at cross street (near chinatown)

talking about retail therapy, it really does wonders on me!!
and it helps the most when there's a sale going on :D

weekends have been unproductive as ever.

and elections and politics turned out to be not my cup of tea.
esp in this dog eat dog society.

virgin suicides is a warped show, but it does set me thinking.


maybe signs and astrology really do wonders.


random is art.


What good is a heart, if you're not gonna use it?
What good is your love, if you're too scared to choose it?
If your heart is beating, then it's for a reason
If you're not even willing to start, what good is a heart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home