Saturday, May 06, 2006

i have everything in my life.
God and friends.
and even there's this tiny part of my life that is not satisfied,
i still have everything in my life.

((:

the epilogue of sa band concert was SUPERB.
me, yuchen, mad, shuzk, eunice, affairdeGRACE, joannebabe and debbb.
a whole list of gorgeous babes ((:

we cabbed from some ulu place to town after searching high and low for a 154 bus stop in potong pasir and ended up at the kopitiam at *scape.
it seems like all of us have grew up in a way of another. mentally, physically and emotionally. which is really good.
i am so proud to be a BAND member. a member of cgssb.
and whoever thinks that band is a boring cca, think twice.

saw yf with his botok head
JANICE GOH! my sec 2 fave snr.
layneyap, my all time favourite.
shhhh!'s sister.
and lotsa nj band peeps.

i wonder if i will ever share this kind of friendship with the fellow band members in nj?


cip was tramautising for me. seriously. perhaps my way of handling her was wrong.
there was this down syndrome girl who spat at me cos' i sort of raised my voice a little when she did something really rude to me.

i got really dejected at my failure of being able to connect with them and i see my dream of becoming a teacher that care for them shatter.
i was overly protective, overly concerned, overly paranoid.

when they fall, my response was "are you ok?" as i stretches out my hands for them,
but the teachers' responses were "come, stand up on your own!"
i don't teach them to help themselves, i teach them to be reliant on me.
and this should not be the way.

i am gonna work harder than this.
at least now i know i've got a little bit of patience.

school today was short.
sorry babes for not being able to go currywok.
but i had the weirdest conversation with khairi, liyana and SAMUEL.
it was weird. we talked abt R&R. religion and relationship.
the relationship conversation was very shallow but it got me triggered a little.




and sometimes when you have it,
you don't want it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home