Thursday, March 09, 2006

once again,
my phone has proved to me that he feel his presence at home. his significance in my life has shrank so much that i didn't realise i've forgotten to bring him out until this stranger who sat beside me wriggled her super-savvy phone out of her pocket. it will be silly of me to alight the bus and go all the way home to retrieve my super underutilise phone so i just reckon it will be another day without my phone.

so we had a discussion abt sms-ing. it's quite obvious that if your phonebill is skyhigh, you're most likely messaging a guy right? jaslyn admitted that she's those kind who will initiate a sms chat. haha. and gin said the saddest thing that can happen is to rush home to check your phone and expect loads of sms-es but you've got none. so i major hinted to gin that i wouldn't want to feel that. haha. and she faithfully messaged me lah!

1 New Message
from ginnyWIFE
"this feels like tagging. Haha. Hi annie's phone. I think you had ample rest at home today right? Please function better after this."

like so cute lah! :D
even though i only received this message (dont laugh at my super lonely phone) but i'm still delighted ((:
it's always nice to have friends that take your hints seriously.
and i told dora, it's M1's fault most of the time that i don't receive LOADS of sms-es. (alright. i am deluded.)

daryl treated us to dinner last night! thanksLOTS! :D he's going for NS this sat. like finally! i reckon that many j3 became more man after going NS. weixian is still as funny as ever.

nothing much has been happening. i even have to blog abt trivial stuff like not bringing my phone to school.

did i say that i love taking guilt trips?
it makes me feel that life isn't all that bad cos' the past was so still great though it's now in black and white for me and it's diminishing in clarity and accuracy.
that's how it is with life. things just fade off gradually or it's completely remove from you instanteously.

who on earth actually came up with the fast yet painful method?

we talked. you cried cos' i can't cry anymore. and both of us feel better.


shall go for a run.
to sweat my tears away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home