Monday, February 27, 2006

we finally finished the korean show (my bf is typeB) during civics today.
HAHAHAHA!
i think the school should organise more of this!!
it's quite a sad show, but it's also SUPER HILARIOUS! :D

perhaps blood groups DO matter.

yeah.
and i remembered smth

anw, was having lunch today with the 3 sub-bers.
khairi wants to form a 3 sub-bers band LAH!
-rofl-
so liyana proudly announced that she's gng to join the njsoccergirls.
and dora wanted to join too.
then i was like I ALSO WANT!!

anw, pi's dad was a national soccer player
and my dad was a referee and a goalkeeper and he's a match inspector for s-league now!
(this is e only thing i can flaunt abt my dad n i'm still proud of this fact!)
so i believe there's hidden talent in me to play sports! :D

but imagine me playing soccer!
hahaha. alright. i think I AM GOOD K!
(if i start learning to co-ordinate both hands and legs!)
but I AM SERIOUSLY interested!
i wanna try playing sports for school!
it's like after 5 yrs of band, i think i need a little break.
i mean, i am not quitting band, it's just an additional cca.
but aiyeah, who knows lah!

and qiling is a FUNNY classmate!

  1. she refuses to buy her own soup and when we(dora and I) refuse to buy for her, she WHINES and WHINES and WHINES!
  2. she refused to go recess with me cos' she only wanted to go with her fave desk partner (dora)
  3. her soup always contains NOTHING except soup(literally)

qiling, be proud of yourself k!
i dedicated half of my entry to you! :DDDDD
(and all these are observed during a short lunch break so i would expect a more funny qiling if i get to talk to her ONE WHOLE DAY!)
:D
funny class i got.
3 sub-bers man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home