Tuesday, February 28, 2006

FAST FACT FOR TODAY!
don't ever drink icedmocha in the morning with an empty stomach. it causes a TERRIBLE stomach upset and it drains your entire day away.

so i drank iced mocha in the morning and it really makes me feel like SUPER uncomfortable the entire day.
)):

econs is draining my brain juices away. i think i am facing a diminishing marginal returns and i am serious!
haha. this reminds me of something that i wrote abt physics a long long time ago.

physics, oh my dear physics.
you kept me close to you like gravitational force.
you kept me moving on further to love you due to inertia.
and every moment[s], i will think of you,
be it anti-clockwise or clockwise.
i keep you right inside me as we undergo total internal reflection.
your sound hit me right there, regardless of the pitch or amplitude.
i love you cause u are like gamma radiation
that penetrate through my stone heart.
i love you cause you are 'PHYSuckICS'!
[annie 17/9/04]
haha. when i was young, innocent YET CREATIVE! i think my mind is experiencing a drought/ famine and whatsoever lah! i wrote a lot more.

i'm not going to whine anymore.
just a split second of the back is sufficient for me.
that second is just like an antidote to my poison.
ironically, i feel both alive and dead at that instance.
haha. okie this is lame.


anw, i realised my hamster is like SUPER cute ((:
i was observing it today for like half an hr! she loves to like kick the tissue paper into a ball to make into a bed. she hides her food in an OH-SO-NOT-DISCREET coner and she runs on her wheel like an idiot!
i just wonder, how all beasts (including human) are so spendidly make to suit their habitats. like my hamster is so make to fit my creative habitat for her.
i remembered shaking her cage and shouted "earthquake! earthquake!" and i started sprinkling water all over. (in imitation of a downpour?)
okie. i reckon that was lame.

anw, tmrw's sag-c's wear specs day :D
and A01's gonna have an outing soon!! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home