Wednesday, February 22, 2006

i feel that my contact lenses are infected or smth.
i think it really is cause it was hurting my eyes BADLY today!
i think cos' i don't wash my lenses,
i just dumped it into the solution,
which regina said, have caused her eye infection.
damn.
i shld start wearing specs again!

nj's enrichment week is quite an enrichment.
i am gng for german crash course,
LINGERIE talk, yoga course, sneaker's painting course and blah blah.
and yeah, LINGERIE talk,
perhaps they teach us how to make our busts bigger.
and i can start talking in goobley goo goo german and NO one will understand me.

WHAHA!
pardon me. i am just entertaining myself!

i always say grace before i eat.
i think i don't.

and stanley wrote me a letter today.
HAHA! hilariousshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home