Monday, November 14, 2005

went for electric lesson after a hiatus of like one month plus.
and i feel that this lesson was the MOST fruitful one.
i still rem my first lesson- my aims, my dreams, my motives.

but that's not the point.

so when i was having my lesson today
i asked myself again

"do i really love playing electric?"

and the answer is

YES with no other motives.

it's more than just fulfilling dreams
it's the adrenaline that i've lost playing my the symphonice band.
i still DO enjoy playing in a band just a little.

ZEANPOK! hurry learn your drums!!! :D
slacking at home feels retarded. i feel like my hamster.
simply being a couch potato.
when next week starts, i will be as busy as a bumblebee tho!
work work work!

and i miss watching movies.
i used to watch like 2 movies per week.

everyone watched the emily rose show le.
who wanna watch with me?

i want outings soon!
trio, nienie, rojak, OH-5ive-EH-OH-ONE

GF's outing tmrw! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home