Thursday, August 19, 2004

do u guys treat us as fools? silly, idiotic fools?
we have neither big butts, big boobs, but we have what it takes.
and YES, we do.
please don't pick us up when you feel like it and dump us down the rubbish chute when u see someone coming along. we are definitely NOT substitutes.


we waited. waited. and waited. waiting for this ending that we know will not be ours. both of us are from 2 different worlds, 2 different family backgrounds, 2 different personalities,
but we have something in common,
we NEVER fail to hope that a miracle will appear.


however,
i'm going to end this game. i'm drained thoroughly. totally exhausted.
i'm not saying that i will give up completely, cause i know i will never be able to do that. it's still part of me. waiting is still gonna be part of my routine, till one day my patience runs real low. i still yearn for that ending that i have been wishing upon the stars. i know all these are just wishful thinkings which will make me be stuck in this bottomless pit.
but this is my life.
i will try to start a new game, find a new interest, devote myself in something else. but no promises, cause i really doubt my capabilities.


no more kitkats. no more lollipops. no more gummies.
i need to find a new choc to replace my kitkats. perhaps.
crunchie. or perhaps hersheys.
hmphx.
well. nothing can be compared to my dearest kitkats.
but yet, i still hafta move on without my favourite chocolate and trying to find new substitutes or even find a new passion in another chocolate.
but till the day i find my new passion,
i will still love kitkats =)


i didn't expect everything will turn out like this.
from a dream to a reality then to a past.
what a tragic ending.





everything i do,
in memory of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home