Sunday, August 01, 2004

woohoo. joke of the day. i was locked in my own room.
the knob was stub and the stubborn me refused to admit that it's screwed
and slammed the door right through the knob
and tuh-duh!
I WAS LOCKED IN THE ROOM!


it was indeed fun to see my dad ripping the DOOR.
and i was SAVED!
the naive me thought that it will be an awesome excuse to skip school
but well, i guess i am wrong. so so wrong! -bish-


woohoo. i still can't give up.
and i gave myself a title for that!
the HEAD MISTRESS OF SKAP
-Society for Keping Abandoned Puppy[ies].
so who's in my society. me and no one else...
maybe gin will voulunteer to join me.
at least when everyone despised puppies,
i still have gin with me
and i will always be there for her
cause she is my mamasan wife. =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home