Monday, August 02, 2004

BOOOOOOOOO! xP

i just finished writing my testimony and i never feel so great before!!
it's like self-praising myself!!! it rawks manz!
"She revises her work daily and hands in her homework punctually!"
woohoo! a total NO-NO! [true at sometimes tho! xP]
but i feel proud of all that i have done for the band! yayee! =)
and school and KFC!
i wrote a WHOLE paragraph abt my working experience! lalala!
suddenly,
writing this testi brightens me up! -smilex x)-


school was fine.
PE dancing. recess. lunch@ mobil. westmall.
i dislike chem, phy, eng, amaths, ss everything but those listed above.
well well.
at least i am trying to use REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY
to tell myself how much i LOVE chem and phy!
WOOHOOOOO! x)


advice of the day:

ALWAYS PRAISE YOURSELF
and you will feel
the rush of ANDRENALINE!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home