Wednesday, August 04, 2004

yayee! finally town-ed with my WIFE!
my mamasan wife is having some face crisis
so i hafta support myself this week ):
BOOO! and she wants me to be a gigglo! -bish her-


ohhhhhhhhhh!
i saw my pri 6 crush just now!!!!
he stays near me but thennnnnnnnnn it's like.... woohoo!
so i followed him. [sounds like some kind of stalker]
anddddddddd suddenly a head popped out frm the wall
gave me a BIGGGGGGGG fright.
but it was not him tho! or else, it will be so embarrassing! :
well. well. what a pri 6 crush!!! x)


ms seah was so cute today! she eavesdropped me and gin's conversation.
or perhaps gin was talking way tooooooo loud!
she said she is stress too. over us.
she wanted to go shopping to relieve stress!
i think she must be too stress, cause she always wear nice nice clothes!!!
[her wardrobe must be as big as my room manz!]
i asked her to bring us shopping too!!! xP
well, she didn't agree! ):
I LOVE CHEM!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home