Saturday, May 08, 2004

just came back frm a run.
ran frm bt batok to bt gombak stadium.
ten rounds of track. sprinted the last round.
whao.
can't believe myself.
at least the tears within me can fall as sweat.
saw a nick on msn before:
i love walking in the rain
coz i won't know whether is it tears or rain drops

so true. =]

i can't get my digi cam by this week.
mum said after exams.
her answer is so ambiguous.
what's new? it has always been like this.
ever since young,
she has nv given me a definite answer.
always giving me high hopes
but the outcome is always a disappointment.
well. i will still wait till after exams.
at least it's only a week later.
still wishing

mothers' day tmrw.
mugging day tmrw.
comfrontation tmrw.
confession tmrw.
what a day.

today's a bored day. in fact a watery day. teary day.
muggings in the morning.
just burst out crying.
maybe it's because of
what have been happening lately.
maybe because of the ambiguous ans my mum gave.
or in fact everything was too much for me to handle.
and i was having a flu. -distorted annie.

cup noodles for lunch. doubt i will have dinner
no appetite at all.
kit kat chunky is no longer useful
endorphins is missing.
well. apparently my entries recently are depressing.
well. i think this is the only place
i could reveal my true self
smiling and jumping all day long is tiring.
monkeys feel tired too.
[rie kie is slpping] -out of point

listening to jay chou's gui ji.
so sad. so sweet.
guess i will nv gt to experience all that.
i am gng to be in the spinster club.
welcome annie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home