Wednesday, May 05, 2004

i need to blog even though i had blogged once.
i can't stand it anymore.
it's so stuck inside me and
i really want to scream it out.
arghx!
can't stand it!!!!!!!

i am sooooooo self-centred
so selfish
so everything that a gal can't have!
i am an evil annie
i totally suck to the apple core lah!
why am i so evil?
i shld be open-minded and accept it
but i can't... i really can't....
arghx!
well. well. well.
i am evil

self-reproach makes me feel better.
i love my friends more than anything.
i am not affected at all
maybe i just need a day's break.
everything will be ok.
reassuring myself. deceiving myself does not help.

i shldn't have click it.
it's all my fault.

sump'm i realised it's all wrong.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home