Sunday, March 21, 2004

showed mummy my progress report.
feeling so guilty now.
she never even did raise her voice.
she merely said u had to work harder.
i sometimes think. is it that she don't care or
she don't wanna give me too much pressure.
oh well. i choose to believe it's the 2nd option.

i promised here i will work harder.
i will try. i really will.
but it's so hard to forsake my leisure time.
no more town-ings. no more movies. no everything.
i miss the theatres. i miss meeting the kfc gang.
i miss bowling. i miss busking in the sun.
i think i miss everything.

anyway. today's the last day of holidays.
wad a holiday. spent most of my time in sch.
classes and band practices.
felt rather productive this week.
perhaps coz i spent most of it at home. =[
and the most enjoyable days were
the mus'art concert and church on sun.
really relieved myself during the concert with my froggie rap. and sun laufing my heads out.

i really can't wait for o levels to be over so i can just forsake everything and retrieve my freedom.
i am feeling so suffocated.
the thought of o levels are drowning me.
sometimes i really wished i am not taking that dumb exams.
arghx! i miss the nights out.

oh well! i love mummy and daddy.
i realised i miss ginny and jo.
rie kie's feeling lonely without pie pie and hie hie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home