Saturday, April 10, 2004

went sentosa. frm 1850 to 1910? not very sure actually.
all i remembered was running and rushing all the way.
saw gin and the dance pple. think ginny was glad that i went.
i told her i was not gng and she believed me.
afterall she knows i need to study.
mummy, i have been studying. i really did.
i have been s t u d y i n g.
don't u just understand this! arghx! help!

why does u always like to make a fuss over E V E R Y T H I N G?
i was in such a hurry to finish all my hmwk so that i can go out in peace today.
do u think i am so insensible? i am working so so hard
for YOUR sake and MINE sake.
now i concluded that i am gng to work hard for my OWN sake o n l y
[moodswing again]

getting so emotionally unstable now.
moodswinging day after day. crying for no reason.
o levels are getting on everyone's nerves.
mock tests. remedials. extra lessons. prelim papers. everything.
i think we shld treat o levels as something optimistic.
o p t i m i s t i c
okie i am happy. o levels are fun.

band today. taking pictures as usual. playing songs frm sec 1 to 3.
fun fun! love band. think i am join mu'art.
but it starts at 2pm on sun.
church ends like 1 plus? and it's at jurong west!
-shrugs
or join a jc band? -hmph
i dun wanna pass down my 7 mths old horn.
it's so young and new. don't wanna let it go!
arghx. i am selfish. but it's my horn! m i n e ! !
my horn is mine! my horn is mine [to the tune of neh nee (x2) boo boo]

okie. stop moodswinging already. feeling quite happy actually!
bro back frm taiwan. bought this huge bag for me!
doubt i will carry it. but i was sweet of him to buy it!
love him lots! =]

i will love u till death do us part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home