Sunday, April 25, 2004

i will really love to attend all your weddings.
share your joy with me.
i can really be the bridesmaid. don't get robots please.
[internal joke]

i don't think i will get married.
sis, we will be together. the spinsters unite. |:

oh gosh. why am i thinking abt marriages?
but i think weddings are the sweetest event in life.
walking down the red aisle. in a church.
holding on to ur husband's hands.
exchanging rings and vows.
[annie come back to earth]

but in fact, which marriage will turn out to be as sweet as the puppy love?
none actually. maybe one in a million.
many marriages turn out to be a kind of responsibilty to keep it going.
rather then a kind of commitment and love.
where's that passion that both have at the start of a relationship?
does time tell everything?
i will make sure my husband will love me till death do us part.
[annie's still dreaming]

today was a w e s o m e
despite the muggings in the morning. |:
woke up to do maths.
and came to a conclusion that dng maths early in the morning is UNWISE!
watched school of rock! kinda cute. that summer. "read btw the lines!"
after that. was muggings again!!! [how interesting can this be?]
sms-ed weichen. she got the hcl stuff!
so sweet of her to meet me to pass me all the stuff!
met jonapi. nice hair! love the hair! =)
met up with dan and ch at the bball court.
they didn't change at all! gosh! i didn't change too! i think!
miss them so so so so much! =)
playing bball is no fun! and an irritating bunch of 3 dudes came.
yucks! left when they were having dinner. need to meet my nice nice snr- weichen.
waited for half an hr for her! so patient lor! thanks her so much
went back to clementi. missed the 189 bus went i reached clementi.
really wanna meet them as soon as possible,
went up to the imm bus and asked whether i can hitched a ride.
but was turned down =[
waited. waited. the bus seemed to take a thousand yrs to come!
went to buy a cake for dan. choc cake! my fave!
met them in this pool place! i sneaked in!
was so cold inside! and i played pool!!! fun fun fun!
though i was lousy! but i think i was so cool and fun!
grinning widely.
dan thought i went all the way out to buy cake.
silly lah! i'm not that nice.
i will if it was my husband! =P
but i really want my 3 bros to be happy! =)
and they added colours to my life by suaning me!! =[
went to a bball court to blow the cake!
i kopped all the strawberries!! yayeeeeeee! nicey nice!
was so cute singing bdae songs! and lame jokes!!
they were I M P R E S S E D! lalala!
played ball. hit my knuckles. it can't function properly now!
went home. and i was wrong abt the "agenda" of the 189.
was suan-ed again! wad's new!
but oh well! they are my bestest kfc pals!!
love them to MARS and back!
though i don't say it out to them cox i will be shy,
they really mean something in me!
nv forget nov 4th 2003

i will nv forget my pri sch 3 muskerteers!
my feiyue innocent partners in crimes.
my dmb gang. deb and jo.
my present outcast 3, nie nie family and rojak band.
and my kfc gang and colleagues and new-townians!
love u guys lots! though not many will read this!
but really love u guys!
added so much laughters into my life.
though we might cry and quarrel,
we nv fail to come back as one big family!
miss u guys lots!
muack!!

if time can tell u how much u meant to me.
i am willing to spend all of my life just to let u know that
u have an important place in my heart.


i wanna be the sunshine of everyone's life!
i am ur sunshine, ur only sunshine~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home